ArenA Stadium TourBack to overview
In this guided ArenA Stadium Tour, you will experience the glory of one of the most succesfull clubs in football history. Visit the most exclusive areas, normally reserved for players and officials. For instance, take a selfie in the Ajax dressing room and finish your tour with a visit to the Ajax Gallery of Fame!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU IN THIS STADIUM TOUR
- A 75 minute-long tour with enthusiastic guide
- Visit to dressing room & press room
- Ajax Gallery of Fame visit and Fan Shop stop
- All guides speak both Dutch and English
- Free WiFi
The Ajax Dressing room cannot be visited during training or match days (home or away), due to team occupancy.
Different departure times are applicable on training and match days, furthermore the Ajax Gallery of Fame might not be accessible on match days.
Departure times Stadium Tour (departure at Main Entrance E)
|Year round (except on Match & Event days)|
|From 10:30||every 30 minutes||untill 16:30|
|Holidays; 22 April - 7 May|
Due to summer events the pitch wil be covered entirely (from 8 May till 31st July). Therefor our stadium has different look than during a soccer game.
Due to events in our stadium we are closed on the following dates:
Toppers in Concert: 24 till 28 May 2017
Sensation: 5 till 10 July 2017
U2: 27 till 31 July 2017
Closed on 27 April, 25 & 26 December 2017 and 1st January 2018
|Children (ages 5-12)||Adults|
|Online tickets||€ 9,50||€ 14,50|
|Tickets at the counter||€ 10,-||€ 16,-|
We do not accept cash money, payments can only be done with a credit or debit card at the counter.
GOOD TO KNOW
- If you are a wheelchair user: please let us know before booking. Wheelchair users follow a different route because of many stairs in the building.
- Buy your tickets online with discount at our webshop and make a reservation for a specific date and time.
- With all other vouchers you can visit the first available stadium tour, reservations with a voucher are not possible.